A Comfortable Setting is Your Best Medicine
At Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, we offer convenient outpatient infusion services for a range of treatment options. To ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible, we offer the following amenities to all patients:
- Both private and community rooms
- Large windows to let in natural light
- Warm blankets, snacks and refreshments
- Easy appointment availability – typically appointments available within 1 week
Our expert team includes pharmacists and experienced registered nurses trained in port-a-catheters and peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) lines. A registered nurse attends to patients to ensure comfort and care throughout the treatment.
Outpatient treatments include but are not limited to:
- Infusions of:
- Xolair injections
- Intravenous antibiotics
- Blood product transfusions
Your doctor will order your treatment, and our Outpatient Infusion Center will call you to schedule an appointment.