Your Best Medicine Sees Things Clearly
At Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, our expertly trained and certified imaging professionals, technologists and radiologists use the latest and most advanced equipment to ensure accurate diagnostic images for inpatients, outpatients, and emergency patients — all in a convenient facility. Our high-resolution images of the body help to detect and diagnose illnesses and conditions.
Why Choose Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital Imaging?
- Diagnostic images are read by board-certified radiologists from the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology at Washington University School of Medicine
- Reduced turnaround time for exams to be read and reported to your physician, typically within 24-48 hours.
- Patient privacy through secure computer lines
Imaging areas of expertise and technology
What to Expect at Your Imaging Appointment
Patients, visitors, and staff must wear face masks at all BJC HealthCare facilities. Review complete masking guidelines.
Please bring a photo ID (driver’s license or state ID) and insurance card(s) with you to your procedure. Arrive 15 to 20 minutes prior to your appointment to allow for registration. A technologist will explain the procedure and answer any questions you may have. Be prepared to discuss your current medications, food allergies, past medical history and any previous surgeries.
Results of your exam will be given to your physician and your provider will advise you of the results and discuss additional exams if needed.
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital
10 Hospital Drive
St. Peters, Missouri 63376
Get directions and maps
For more information or to schedule an imaging appointment, call the BJC centralized outpatient scheduling department at 636.916.9320.
If you need copies of your imaging exam, please call 636.344.1895 and leave a message. We will process your request as soon as possible.
Why will I receive two bills for my imaging exam?
- BJC hospital bill: Cost to cover equipment, supplies and technical personnel.
- Washington University provider bill: Cost to cover the reading and interpretation of your exam by a radiologist.
For your convenience we offer the ability to pay online by using your secure MyChart account.