Your Patient Experience
When you’re a guest at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital, you’ll experience a level of care that only a team of highly trained and compassionate health professionals can provide. At our facility, you have access to some of the best physicians in the world, right here in St. Charles County. It’s the experience you want paired with the care you need.
But to our team, world-class care is about more than medical services. It’s about creating an environment where you and your family feel comfortable, surrounded by compassionate caregivers.
The hospital campus is easy to find and easy to get to. Parking is convenient and plentiful. Family members are treated as guests. We’ve also made it easy for you to find your way around — providing additional areas of respite to help make your experience more comfortable.
Every room at Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital features:
- Free wireless Internet access for patients and visitors
- A sleeper sofa where a family member may stay overnight
- Nurse-call systems that make communication between patients and their care teams faster
- "Dining on Call" service that allows patients to order meals when they want them
- In-room access to health education and medical resources from the comfort of your bed
- Air filtration and ventilation systems that reduce noise and decrease the likelihood of transmitting infections