Staff members are available to assist those seeking treatment at the Siteman Cancer Center. After gathering relevant information about a patient, these specialists schedule appointments with physicians on the appropriate multidisciplinary team.
Call 636.916.9920 (press "0") 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Standard Time Monday through Friday.
Callers should be prepared to provide the following information, which will be used to make appropriate appointments:
- Patient name, address, phone number, date of birth and Social Security number
- Patient insurance information, including policy ID number and group number
- Date and type of cancer if the patient has already been diagnosed
- Information about diagnostic tests or previous cancer treatment the patient has received
- Patient medical records for physician review before first visit
Waiting Time for Appointments
Because patients often are anxious about a cancer diagnosis, our staff members strive to arrange appointments with appropriate physicians quickly. Frequently, patients might have to wait only a few days for an appointment. However, one-week to two-week waiting times are not unusual, particularly in the case of less urgent conditions. Please know that we will respond to your needs as efficiently as possible, and expedite the appointment process to the best of our ability.