Hospital Entrance B
St. Peters, Missouri 63376 USA
Campus Map >
for Cardiology Center >
Our comprehensive program for cardiac services ranges from preventative care, to emergency cardiac intervention for heart attack, and cardiac rehabilitation.
We are proud of our multidisciplinary team of physicians, which includes cardiologists, radiologists and vascular surgeons. Our nurses have advanced training in cardiac care.
When someone you love is having a heart attack, we have the team and technology to intervene immediately. Our emergency department physicians start to work while the patient is still in the hands of our community’s first responders. When the patient arrives we are ready with a plan for action.
Your physician will schedule your cardiology procedure. Written physician orders are required for all testing.
The Cardiology Center performs a host of procedures, including:
Diana Westerfield, MD, cardiology, discusses signs of heart disease. February 22, 2011
- Cardiac Diagnostics
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Nuclear Medicine Stress Testing
- Stress Echocardiogram (walking)
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram (non-walking)
- Routine Stress Test
- 24-hour Holter Monitoring
- 30-day Cardiac Event Recording
- Vascular Intervention
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Interventional Balloon Angioplasty
- Pacemaker Placement
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Interventional Radiology Procedures
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Anticoagulation Therapy